Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gary Vay-ner-chuk coming to Chicago














Come meet Grand Cru Wine Retailer and video blog pioneer Gary Vay-ner-chuk as he discusses the fall of the dollar, the pros and cons of a Obama/Clinton ticket and the New York Jets' endless search for a running game at a special book signing on July 30 at 7:00 p.m. at Threadless (3011 North Broadway).

Gary, of course, will not sign just any book (actually, he probably would), but one book he would prefer to sign is his new one called









Gary Vaynerchuk's 101 Wines: Guaranteed to Inspire, Delight, and Bring Thunder to Your World


Gary is one of several inspirations for me to start this wine blog. I have been watching his web broadcast Wine Library TV almost from Episode One over two years ago. I'm sure he will have great advice to share about enjoying wine, learning how to appreciate unusual varietals and how to change the wine world (I am certainly doing my part!)

No comments: